As we prepare for the Winter, we wanted to review our rental property repairs and maintenance procedures.
So that we can continue to provide you with the high level of service that you deserve, please do the following for all repairs, requests and emergencies:1. Submit all maintenance requests through your 24 hour Tenant Portal at:
If it is urgent, please use the ?urgent? notification.
By having all requests documented through the portal, we will have a timed paper trail which will ensure that no requests are lost or misplaced.
2. If this is a water related emergency, please turn off the water valve to the appropriate area as soon as possible and submit a repair request through your tenant portal.
3. If you are concerned about your safety, please call 911 and leave the home as quickly as possible. Your safety is paramount.
4. Once a maintenance request is submitted, we will forward the request to the appropriate vendor and they will enter at will.
5. Please ensure that alarms are off and pets and valuables are secured.
6. Do not submit maintenance or urgent items through our property managers' individual email accounts. You must submit through your tenant portal. Our property managers cover for each other on off hours and, if you email your property manager on their individual email account, it will not be seen by another property manager who may be "on call."
7. In the event that you cannot email us through your tenant portal, please call Chesapeake Property Management's main number at 443-588-5600 and leave a message. Do NOT call property managers' individual cell phone numbers at any time.
By following the above procedures, we can keep track of repair requests and make sure that all requests are handled as quickly and efficiently as possible. We know that renting an individually owned home vs. an apartment is very different.
And we are here to help you every step of the way. By paying attention to the condition of your home and contacting us as soon as you notice an issue, we can provide you with the best service in the business.