Many people looking for property management services often ask us how we came to be at Chesapeake Property Management. Today, we are sharing our story or at least the short version of it. Early Days in Real EstateWe owned two Century 21 franchises - one in Owings Mills and the other in the Piney Village shopping center in Odenton. We wer...
Property Management Blog
Chesapeake Property Managers Describe a Typical Day
Juli Stein - pictured on the left - and Thomas Brooks - pictured below - are property managers for Chesapeake Property Management which has an office in Owings Mills and previously in Odenton, Maryland. In that role, they care for and manage 160+ homes, townhouses and condos being rented out for landlords located around the country...
How Chesapeake Property Management Came To Be
If you're new to Chesapeake Property Management, you may not be familiar with how the company came to be and what inspired us to start the business in 1997.You see, the reasons are very similar to the ones that inspired us to become involved in the Baltimore area real estate business in 1992:1. To offer business and financ...
Post By Topics
- About Us
- Applying for a Rental Property
- Before You Sign a Lease
- Chesapeake Property Management News
- Finding Good Tenants
- From Tenant to Buyer
- How Much Does Property Management Cost?
- How to Find a Rental Property
- How We Handle Repairs
- How We Protect Your Property
- Maintenance How-to’s
- New to the Area?
- Owings Mills Events
- Preparing to Rent Out Your Home
- Pricing Your Rental Property
- Renting from Chesapeake Property Management
- Renting in Owings Mills
- Sell vs Rent
- Should I Rent My Home?
- Should You Hire A Property Manager?
- Tax Deductions
- What to Consider When Hiring a Property Manager
- When Is The Best Time To Put Your Home On The Rental Market?
- Why Rent from Chesapeake Property Management?
- Why Should I Hire a Property Manager?
- Why Work with Chesapeake Property Management?