If you're new to Chesapeake Property Management, you may not be familiar with how the company came to be and what inspired us to start the business in 1997.
You see, the reasons are very similar to the ones that inspired us to become involved in the Baltimore area real estate business in 1992:
1. To offer business and financial guidance to landlords whose homes we are helping them manage.
2. To provide a consistent level of service with a team-based approach to renting and managing properties for both renters and landlords.
3. To ensure a highly professional and competent level of service that only gets better as clients navigate through different states of home ownership.
Chesapeake Property Management is focused exclusively on managing residential real estate in the Baltimore area. We do so for owners, investors and real estate brokers of single-family homes and small multi-family properties by:
- Marketing your property,
- Securing qualified tenants,
- Maximizing your rental income
- Taking care of every detail to make sure your investment remains in top condition, from improvements to maintenance and emergency repairs.
We invite you to read 3 Reasons Why Yaffe Real Estate Got Started In The Baltimore Market which explains in detail how owners Wayne and Linda Yaffe (pictured above) got started in the real estate business and how that has helped the Yaffe and Chesapeake Property Management teams build strong relationships with customers who come back to us as they journey through home purchase, sales, rentals and even to manage their properties when careers take them outside the Baltimore real estate market.
Because of the Chesapeake Property Management and Yaffe Real Estate focus on professionalism and on how best to serve clients with our expertise, you can expect an experience focused on your needs and deep respect for the property whether you are renting or a landlord.
What experiences have you had with property management companies? What would you recommend to first timers? Let us know in the comments.