Prospective landlords are always eager to know how long it will take to find them a good tenant that won’t trash their home and will pay their rent. There are a few things that need to be addressed and considered when putting your home on the market for rent. You have to look at market conditions and what’s happening i...
Property Management Blog
How Long Will It Take to Rent My Home? A Guide for Landlords in Odenton, MD
Prospective landlords are always eager to know how long it will take to find them a good tenant. We have to look at market conditions and what’s happening in your community to judge how long it will take to rent out your property. However, there are three things under your control that can affect your days on the market.Pay Attenti...
How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Property Manager?
One of the first questions that people ask us is "How much do you charge to manage a property? What is the fee structure for property management?" Different property managers charge different fees so let's break it down for you. We at Chesapeake Property Management, Inc. are committed to professionalism and transparency. Our job i...
Should You Allow Pets In Your Rental Property?
As a landlord, should you allow pets in your rental property? We hear this question every day and, of course, there are pros and cons to this decision. Before I answer the question, I will tell you that we see a huge trend in millennials owning pets. Some statistics say that it is as high as 76%. So, if you say no to all pet...
Post By Topics
- About Us
- Applying for a Rental Property
- Before You Sign a Lease
- Chesapeake Property Management News
- Finding Good Tenants
- From Tenant to Buyer
- How Much Does Property Management Cost?
- How to Find a Rental Property
- How We Handle Repairs
- How We Protect Your Property
- Maintenance How-to’s
- New to the Area?
- Owings Mills Events
- Preparing to Rent Out Your Home
- Pricing Your Rental Property
- Renting from Chesapeake Property Management
- Renting in Owings Mills
- Sell vs Rent
- Should I Rent My Home?
- Should You Hire A Property Manager?
- Tax Deductions
- What to Consider When Hiring a Property Manager
- When Is The Best Time To Put Your Home On The Rental Market?
- Why Rent from Chesapeake Property Management?
- Why Should I Hire a Property Manager?
- Why Work with Chesapeake Property Management?