Renting a property is often a first step toward home ownership. After all, to qualify for a lease you need to demonstrate credit worthiness. Landlords - like banks and mortgage companies - value tenants who can be depended on to make payments consistently every month as well as care for their property. For those reasons, we think you'll...
Property Management Blog
Going From Renter To First Time Home Buyer
Are you a first time home buyer hiding out as a tenant? Chesapeake Property Management, Inc. manages over 170 individually owned homes in the greater Baltimore Maryland Metro Area. With that amount of inventory, we process many tenant applications every day causing us to sometimes look at these applications and say: "Why are these people...
Post By Topics
- About Us
- Applying for a Rental Property
- Before You Sign a Lease
- Chesapeake Property Management News
- Finding Good Tenants
- From Tenant to Buyer
- How Much Does Property Management Cost?
- How to Find a Rental Property
- How We Handle Repairs
- How We Protect Your Property
- Maintenance How-to’s
- New to the Area?
- Owings Mills Events
- Preparing to Rent Out Your Home
- Pricing Your Rental Property
- Renting from Chesapeake Property Management
- Renting in Owings Mills
- Sell vs Rent
- Should I Rent My Home?
- Should You Hire A Property Manager?
- Tax Deductions
- What to Consider When Hiring a Property Manager
- When Is The Best Time To Put Your Home On The Rental Market?
- Why Rent from Chesapeake Property Management?
- Why Should I Hire a Property Manager?
- Why Work with Chesapeake Property Management?